Never miss an update, follow KokyoApp on Twitter.
Discussion Notifications are here! You can now get a notification when someone mentions you, comments in your topic, or comments on a topic you’re following. We’ll be rolling out additional notifications for match updates soon.
Note: iOS users will be logged out after updating.
- You can now toggle filters by tapping the names of games in the left drawer.
- We no longer show if a card has 0 “Likes”
- We fixed the fire icon for reporting. That was silly
- The report button actually works inside the discussion detail view (the one where you can see the replies).
- The side menus don’t prevent you from swiping back (iOS only)
- The number of “Likes” a card has is correctly shown. We aren’t too good at math here, sorry for the mistakes
A dedicated channel for each of your teams where you’ll find:
- Convenient Social Timeline: Kokyo collects social media content from the players and staff behind your favourite team.
- Empowering Discussions: Every piece of content that passes through Kokyo has the potential to spark a discussion. Each timeline post and every match connects you with fans looking to talk.
- Simplified Match Tracking: Kokyo makes keeping up with esports match times, scores, and changes easy.