We all have one thing in common here - we love esports! And because we want our app to be a positive and safe place for our community members to join in on our discussion boards, we have created some community guidelines that you should follow in order for you to enable us to do this. Obviously, we love seeing people’s competitive sides come out to play but we should probably be polite to each other while doing so, right?
If any of these community guidelines are not adhered to, we reserve the right to remove posts/comments and repeat offences can result in a temporary or lifetime ban from the app.
So without further adieu, here are our community guidelines for using Kokyo!
Rules for Engagement
- Be part of a thriving and positive community by not using offensive or abusive language towards others. This includes hate speech and personal attacks. This can potentially be a bannable offence.
- Use our support channels to report bugs/issues with the app. Keep the discussion boards free for, you know, discussions about esports!
- Trolls belong under bridges, not forums
- Do not post anything regarding self-destructive behaviour or violence to others.
Privacy and Security
- Under no circumstances are you to post anyone’s personally identifiable information including but not limited to their real name, address, phone number or bank details.
- Only share content that you are allowed to share.
- Do not post links that contain malware or harmful viruses.
- Be yourself! Do not impersonate anyone including Kokyo staff and other members of the community.
- No phishing allowed, save that for the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to.
Spam and Advertisement
- Do not spam the discussion boards with repeated content/things that are irrelevant.
- Unless it has been approved by moderators, do not post any personal advertisements for yourself or your company. This includes personal streams and unauthorised merchandising sites.